Wednesday, January 7, 2015

PROGRESS REPORT 28


A L I S A
I have three puppet heads and three puppet bodies. I have zero time to work on them now because of a large amount of spinning homework I have to do by the end of the month. Right now, I would rather be working on my puppets, but I must push on with homework. My one indulgence during homework time is that I still go to the weaving studio. These little guys will have to keep smiling at me from my desk as I spin… I'll reunite with them first thing in February! 



J E N N E
My worktable today.  Felt, Felt, more felt, designing, stitching, planning.  Little dolls, Chinese New Year decorations, lots of little things for celebrations this year.  The word for this year is INTENTIONAL and in the realm of my craft its focusing on what is relevant to our lives and what makes my heart sing.  Looking forward to the first warp of the year on the loom this weekend, making lots of real food, and making by hand the little things.  Happy new year!

No comments: